Interviewing, Hiring and On-boarding workshop
Interviewing, Hiring and On-boarding: 26th October 2017 in Dundee
Feedback from previous delegates: “Given real life examples, opportunity to share experiences and ask questions”
“Really helped identify where as a business we can improve our recruitment process”
This is designed to enable delegates to recruit effectively and efficiently so that the business can confidently select talent, first time round ensuring induction training plays a vital role for all new employees.
This workshop will cover:
• The importance of selecting the right candidate
• Different types of questions, from traditional to behaviour-based, learning which questions elicit different types of responses.
• How to create behaviour-based questions that are directly relevant to the job requirements.
• Identify the difference between good and poor evidence, and how to match evidence to role and to business requirements.
• How to conduct an effective interview process which will consist of setting job requirements, building interview questions, conducting interviews and selecting the right candidate.
• Evaluating the best candidate and making the selection.
• The importance of an effective on-boarding process
Who is it For?
Managers likely to recruit new employees.
Price: £160 + VAT, per person. Maximum of 4 delegates per organisation. Contact us to find out about multiple booking discount available
Time: 10.00am – 16.00pm.
Book now: click here to book your place or contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation: Minimum 7 days cancellation notice applies or full cost will be charged.