Can you manage difficult situations at work? We can help!
Managing Difficult Situations
2nd November 2017 in Dundee
Feedback from previous delegates:
“Walked away today feeling so much more confident in a management way”
“Very useful training – to the point but personable”
Many employers will find that during some point of their careers, they will be involved in handling a difficult situation which has led to or could lead to conflict – whether it’s a dispute over salary, tension between employees, or having to deliver bad news; unfortunately conflict at work is inevitable.
We will guide you in a step-by step way through these situations leaving you with confidence to proceed.
This workshop will cover:
• Understanding conflict and its impact on the workplace
• Establishing techniques to build effective workplace relationships
• Building skills and techniques to confidently manage difficult situations
• Understanding what is a difficult conversation
• Understanding body language and rapport
• Guidance on how to respond to and manage conflict and internal tension
• Coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations
• Support to reduce the effects of disputes in your team
Who is it For?
Any line manager, or anyone who wishes to develop their communication skills.
Price: £160 + VAT, per person. Maximum of 4 delegates per organisation. Contact us to find out about multiple booking discount available
Time: 10.00am – 16.00pm.
Book now: click here to book your place or contact us at mailto:email@example.com
Cancellation: Minimum 7 days cancellation notice applies or full cost will be charged.