Financial Services Office Manager, Full Time, Stirling, CIRCA £30,000 pa
De Beul Kerr are seeking a dynamic, assertive and diligent Financial Services Office Manager to lead our office team in Stirling.
The successful candidate will help manage the day-to-day running of this busy office, supporting the Managing Director, the team and is also expected to become involved with Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) provision as appropriate.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of working within an Independent Financial Adviser practice and accustomed to liaising with clients and providers. It is essential, therefore, that you are Level 4 qualified or equivalent FPC (Financial Planning Certificate) or that you have a willingness to work towards this qualification.
The following skills/attributes are also essential;
• Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility and build sound relationships and trust
• An ability to represent the business as required in a professional way
• An ability to use initiative and take decisions with little need for escalation
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
• The ability to handle difficult situations through to successful harmonious outcomes.
• A confident individual who has experience of managing people
• Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines with flexibility, and manage conflicting priorities
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to deliver messages to a clearly with authority
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• The ability to contribute and work as part of a team to achieve the desired business outcomes
• The ability to work under pressure to achieve tasks of the role
• Tenacity in achieving the best outcomes to meet business needs
• Resilience at all times evidencing adaptability to unexpected change
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys working in a team environment.
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 9th February 2018