Face to Face Training is back!
We are back and looking forward to hosting the first face to face training event post pandemic!
On Thursday 12 May 2022 we are poised and ready with a full day workshop on Managing Disciplinary & Grievance Situations.
Did you know?! In unfair dismissal claims, employment tribunals take the “Acas code of practice on disciplinary and grievance procedures” into account where relevant and may increase an award of compensation by up to 25%for an employer’s unreasonable failure to follow it.
There is very specific legislation as to how a disciplinary/grievance procedure should be carried out, which can be a minefield for employers.
At our workshop you will gain confidence in managing this difficult subject by undertaking practical exercises and group discussion.
This workshop will cover:
- Understand the statutory Disciplinary & Grievance code of conduct.
- Know how to handle a disciplinary or grievance interview, including documentation and interview techniques.
- Understand how to handle a subsequent appeal hearing and outcome.
- Be able to deal with conflict and disharmony within the team and manage staff issues effectively through the disciplinary process.
- Consider when suspension may be necessary, and the process involved.
- Realise the risks of not undertaking a fair and correct process.
Our workshops take place in a Glasgow City Centre location starting at 10am until 4pm. If you would like to reserve any places, please contact email@example.com.