Are your managers trained to manage investigations and disciplinary situations?
121 HR Solutions is running two workshops during November covering these very important subjects:
Managing Investigations and Managing Disciplinary and Grievance Situations.
1st November in Glasgow
3rd November in Montrose
This workshop allows delegates to develop valuable understanding of what the law requires and will learn key skills in the investigation processes, such as analysis and report writing. It covers key techniques, procedures, and checklists to help ensure that investigators are considering critical factors and that the process is fair and un-biased.
- The legal background and burden of proof
- The responsibilities of the employer
- The rights of the employee
- The stages of an investigation
- Listening and questioning techniques
- The role of suspension
- Writing the report and presenting findings
Managing Disciplinary and Grievance Situations
16th November in Glasgow
17th November in Montrose
This workshop will provide delegates with a full overview of the Code of Practice regarding managing disciplinary and guidance. Delegates will gain confidence in managing this difficult subject by undertaking practical exercises and group discussion.
- Understand the statutory Disciplinary & Grievance code of conduct.
- Know how to handle a disciplinary or grievance interview, including documentation and interview techniques.
- Understand how to handle a subsequent appeal hearing and outcome.
- Be able to deal with conflict and disharmony within the team and manage staff issues effectively through the disciplinary process.
- Consider when suspension may be necessary, and the process involved.
- Realise the risks of not undertaking a fair and correct process.
Book now: https://bit.ly/3Mf3prp to book your place.