|Every business needs to understand the importance of effective performance management and why it matters. Managing poor performance means understanding the reasons for underperforming and working out strategies to get the best from poor performers.
In this workshop you will learn the most common reasons for underperformance, whilst making the link between performance and motivation using your own leadership and coaching style to make changes to get the most from under performers.
This workshop will cover:
· Understand what constitutes poor performance
· Understand how to evidence the necessary skills & attributes in the role when evaluating performance
· Gain the key skills to provide two-way feedback
· Understand the legal and best practice context for dealing with poor performance
· Learn how to effect changed performance and use gained knowledge to drive improvement
· Deal confidently with the consequences of poor performance
Who is it for?
Anyone responsible for managing employees.
Book now: Event Bookings | 121HR Solutions – Glasgow