Interviewing, Hiring and Onboarding training in July – don’t miss out!
The key area of any recruitment and selection process is the interview. Managed well, the interview will provide you with a talented employee who ticks all the boxes on your employee wish list. However, if done badly, you could find yourself wasting time, effort and money re-recruiting for the position or worse, struggling to manage “out” a poor performer.
121 HR Solutions is running a workshop which will provide delegates with practical experience of interviewing in a safe and relaxed environment, through interactive exercises and role plays.
The workshop will cover the following:
- Understand different interview techniques
- Appreciate why interview skills play a key role in the selection of candidates
- Be fully equipped with the tools and techniques to become an effective interviewer
- Understand the need for interviews to be “evidence-based”
- Learn the difference between good and poor evidence, and how to match evidence to role / business requirements
- Observe, grade and undertake a “mock interview” to gain practical experience of using interview techniques
- Understanding the manager’s obligations to induct and onboard and consider who does what, when.
Who is it For?
Anyone who is involved in interviews! We cover everything from the preparation, through interviewing techniques, to recording the interview itself to making the offer.
Book now – 18th July in Montrose and 19th July in Glasgow. Event Bookings | 121HR Solutions – Glasgow