DiSC profiling – how does your team engage?
DiSC is a personal development learning experience that measures an individual’s preferences and tendencies based on a simple yet powerful model which helps employees to determine their personality style.
Businesses often face challenges that require behavioural change in their teams. It is known that psychometric profiling tools can help increase self-awareness and DiSC provides specialist profiles to help employees bring about behavioural change and have a better understanding of others’ behaviour. The accompanying workshop from 121 HR Solutions provides practical strategies to improve personal and team performance, management performance, leadership performance and manage conflict. This personalised learning experience can benefit team members in building more effective relationships at work.
Attendees will understand themselves and others while learning to appreciate different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace.
DiSC can help managers to:
- Understand themselves and discover their DiSC management style.
- Appreciate the impact their management style has on others.
- Adapt their delegation approach to suit different styles within their team.
- Understand the motivators and stressors of all DiSC styles.
- Replace judgement with an appreciation for each style of DiSC.
- Understand how they are seen by their manager.
- Create tailored personal development plans in line with DiSC styles.
If you are interested in DiSC profiling for your team, contact our DiSC qualified consultants to discuss further – firstname.lastname@example.org.