Training – Effective Performance Management
Maintaining high performance within your team will go a long way to ensuring everyone is working towards the business’ key objectives. The most effective way of monitoring performance is to hold regular appraisals with staff to give feedback on their performance, and understand their key blockages to success.
121 HR Solutions is running a workshop which will use a number of tools and techniques to guide delegates through the key process of appraising their employees, ensuring they understand the key link between the appraisal process and employee performance.
- Understand “best practice” performance management process
- Understand how to evidence the necessary skills and attributes in the role when evaluating performance
- Realise the value of promoting employees’ self awareness of performance
- Understand how linking improved individual performance relates directly to personal development
- Prepare and conduct mock appraisal interviews and manage potentially difficult situations
- Gain the key skills to provide two way feedback
- Understand the need to identify specific individual training needs related to performance
These workshops will run on 24th October in Montrose and 26th October in Glasgow. Book here: https://121hrsolutions.co.uk/event-bookings/