How to develop your upcoming management team
Taking on the role of Manager can be exciting and daunting in equal measure. As a manager, an individual is not only responsible for their own performance, but also for the performance, coaching, development, management and even reprimanding of a team of people. 121 HR Solutions run a range of workshops which aims to provide delegates with the basic skills and tools to become an effective line manager.
Our next training event on Essential Skills for Managers is running in January 2024 – 16th in Montrose and 17th in Glasgow.
This workshop will cover:
- Making the transition to becoming a manager and understand what is involved in being a manager
- Motivation and delegation guidance
- How to communicate effectively as a manager
- How to train, develop and grow your staff, both new and experienced
- How to get the team to pull together. The importance of being fair, firm and consistent
Please book here: Event Bookings | 121HR Solutions – Glasgow