Customer service doesn’t happen in a vacuum. The level of performance on the front line is a direct reflection of the organisational structure and leadership. You can only achieve consistent customer service performance when leaders effectively and consistently send the message that customer service is important.
This workshop will enable delegates create a vision and a strategic approach to developing a service culture within your organisation. We’ll consider how you can empower and motivate your employees to give their best service to your customers, and help you present a positive image of your organisation at all times.
This workshop will cover:
• Learn what the great service providers do so well.
• Understand the lasting impact of poor service.
• Understand how to create a great service vision, mission and values.
• Identify what standards are appropriate to your customers and business.
• Understand how to empower your employees to go the extra mile for your customers.
• Learn how to measure and act upon customer feedback.
Cost £95 per delegate
The 121 HR Business Partnership is at the heart of the relationship with our clients. The partnership brings the benefits of cost-effective HR support and professional advice without the worry of escalating legal fees when issues arise.
121 HR Business Manager is a professional HR service provided to businesses on an outsourced basis. Each business has different needs, therefore we tailor our service and approach to fit perfectly with your organisation.
121 HR Solutions provide a comprehensive range of HR services that can be accessed through the Business Manager package, or more commonly on a short-term project basis. This is useful to organisations that do not employ full-time HR staff and lack the knowledge and skills required.