|An effective appraisal process ensures that employees understand the standards expected of them, are able to prioritise their work and know how their efforts contribute to the overall aims of the organisation.
In this session you will learn how to manage performance through setting objectives and standards and understand how appraisal meetings fit within a performance management process. You will learn best practice when preparing for and conducting appraisal meetings. Learning is contextualised through the use of case studies and the opportunity to practice the skills learned through role play in a safe environment.
We cover the following:
· Develop a “best practice” appraisal process
· Understand how to evidence the necessary skills and attributes in the role when evaluating performance
· Realise the value of promoting employees’ self-awareness of performance
· Understand how linking improved individual performance relates directly to personal development
· Prepare and conduct mock appraisal interviews and manage potentially difficult situations
· Gain the key skills to provide two way feedback
· Understand the need to identify specific individual training needs related to the organisation goals and objectives
Cost: £160 per delegate
The 121 HR Business Partnership is at the heart of the relationship with our clients. The partnership brings the benefits of cost-effective HR support and professional advice without the worry of escalating legal fees when issues arise.
121 HR Business Manager is a professional HR service provided to businesses on an outsourced basis. Each business has different needs, therefore we tailor our service and approach to fit perfectly with your organisation.
121 HR Solutions provide a comprehensive range of HR services that can be accessed through the Business Manager package, or more commonly on a short-term project basis. This is useful to organisations that do not employ full-time HR staff and lack the knowledge and skills required.