Taking on the role of Manager can be exciting and daunting in equal measure. As a Manager, you are
now not only responsible for your own performance, but also for the performance, coaching, development,
management and even reprimanding of a team of people.
Who is it For?
This course is best suited for those have recently been promoted into role with line management
responsibility of staff, or those who are seeking a career in management.
This workshop aims to provide delegates with the basic skills and tools to become an effective line
manager. Delegates will be able to learn in an informal environment, where they can receive feedback and support to enhance their learning.
• Making the transition to becoming a manager and understand what is involved in being a manager
• How to motivate your staff
• How to delegate and direct
• How to plan, organise and manage your time
• How to communicate effectively
• How to train, develop and grow your staff, both new and experienced
• How leadership skills and styles affect performance
• How to get the team to pull together. The importance of being fair, firm and consistent
The 121 HR Business Partnership is at the heart of the relationship with our clients. The partnership brings the benefits of cost-effective HR support and professional advice without the worry of escalating legal fees when issues arise.
121 HR Business Manager is a professional HR service provided to businesses on an outsourced basis. Each business has different needs, therefore we tailor our service and approach to fit perfectly with your organisation.
121 HR Solutions provide a comprehensive range of HR services that can be accessed through the Business Manager package, or more commonly on a short-term project basis. This is useful to organisations that do not employ full-time HR staff and lack the knowledge and skills required.