This is designed to enable delegates to recruit effectively and efficiently so that the business can confidently select talent, first time round ensuring induction training plays a vital role for all new employees.
This workshop will cover:
• The importance of selecting the right candidate
• Different types of questions, from traditional to behaviour-based, learning which questions elicit different types of responses.
• How to create behaviour-based questions that are directly relevant to the job requirements
• Identify the difference between good and poor evidence, and how to match evidence to role and to business requirements
• How to conduct an effective interview process which will consist of setting job requirements, building interview questions, conducting interviews and selecting the right candidate
• Evaluating the best candidate and making the selection
• The importance of an effective on-boarding process
Cost £160 per delegate
The 121 HR Business Partnership is at the heart of the relationship with our clients. The partnership brings the benefits of cost-effective HR support and professional advice without the worry of escalating legal fees when issues arise.
121 HR Business Manager is a professional HR service provided to businesses on an outsourced basis. Each business has different needs, therefore we tailor our service and approach to fit perfectly with your organisation.
121 HR Solutions provide a comprehensive range of HR services that can be accessed through the Business Manager package, or more commonly on a short-term project basis. This is useful to organisations that do not employ full-time HR staff and lack the knowledge and skills required.