In many businesses, team leaders, supervisors and even managers have been “home grown” without formal training, do these managers understand their role and responsibilities? Do they motivate their teams and importantly, can they delegate?
This workshop provides vital formal guidance for those managers and covers:
• Making the transition to becoming a manager and understand what is involved in being a manager – the challenges and the pitfalls
• How to motivate your staff
• How to instil enthusiasm
• How to delegate and direct
• How to plan, organise and manage your time
• How to set priorities
• How to communicate effectively
• How to train, develop and grow your staff, both new and experienced
• How leadership skills and styles affect performance
• How to get the team to pull together. The importance of being fair, firm and consistent
The 121 HR Business Partnership is at the heart of the relationship with our clients. The partnership brings the benefits of cost-effective HR support and professional advice without the worry of escalating legal fees when issues arise.
121 HR Business Manager is a professional HR service provided to businesses on an outsourced basis. Each business has different needs, therefore we tailor our service and approach to fit perfectly with your organisation.
121 HR Solutions provide a comprehensive range of HR services that can be accessed through the Business Manager package, or more commonly on a short-term project basis. This is useful to organisations that do not employ full-time HR staff and lack the knowledge and skills required.