This session is tailored to appeal to all levels and is designed to inform and increase confidence and
respect in interacting with all Trans and Gender Diverse people.
Delegates are introduced to key topics explaining Trans people’s identities, communities, lives, and the
Who is it For?
All levels responsible for managing employees.
This one day workshop will provide best practice guidance and legal information through audio / visual
presentation, discussion, case studies, group activities and presentation of real-life scenarios and exercises appropriate to the group(s) being trained.
Delegates will have:
• explored some of the general and appropriate terminology used to describe different gender identities.
• explored the visibility of different kinds of identities, and the impact of this.
• explored the common myths and misconceptions about gender and trans identities.
• identified the ways in which they can make their practice more inclusive.
• shared information, signposting
The 121 HR Business Partnership is at the heart of the relationship with our clients. The partnership brings the benefits of cost-effective HR support and professional advice without the worry of escalating legal fees when issues arise.
121 HR Business Manager is a professional HR service provided to businesses on an outsourced basis. Each business has different needs, therefore we tailor our service and approach to fit perfectly with your organisation.
121 HR Solutions provide a comprehensive range of HR services that can be accessed through the Business Manager package, or more commonly on a short-term project basis. This is useful to organisations that do not employ full-time HR staff and lack the knowledge and skills required.