Managing difficult situations and conflict is something all managers will come up against at some point in
their careers. Whether it is a dispute over salary, unrest at work due to tension between employees, or
having to deliver bad news, unfortunately conflict at work is inevitable.
Who is it For?
Any manager or supervisor with responsibility for staff and/or who has encountered difficult situations
This workshop will use practical activities and techniques to help delegates develop their own skills
and abilities when managing a variety of difficult situations. We will focus on communication, listening
and leadership skills, to help enable delegates to handle difficult situations more confidently.
• Realise the values that reflect the desired culture and conduct of an employer of choice
• Understand the need to lead by example in treating others equitably
• Be able to confidently establish workplace relationships, setting ground rules and expectations
• Understand the importance of non verbal communication
• Develop skills and techniques to confidently manage difficult situation
The 121 HR Business Partnership is at the heart of the relationship with our clients. The partnership brings the benefits of cost-effective HR support and professional advice without the worry of escalating legal fees when issues arise.
121 HR Business Manager is a professional HR service provided to businesses on an outsourced basis. Each business has different needs, therefore we tailor our service and approach to fit perfectly with your organisation.
121 HR Solutions provide a comprehensive range of HR services that can be accessed through the Business Manager package, or more commonly on a short-term project basis. This is useful to organisations that do not employ full-time HR staff and lack the knowledge and skills required.