- This event has passed.
Managing Disciplinary and Grievance (Dundee)
January 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£160
Many managers will find that during some point of their careers, they will be involved in handling a disciplinary or a grievance. There is very specific legislation as to how a disciplinary/grievance procedure should be carried out, which can be a minefield.
We will guide you in a step-by step way leaving you with confidence to proceed.
This workshop will cover:
- Recognising and understanding when a situation needs to be managed, using a disciplinary or grievance procedure
- Full guidance and tuition in how to apply the ACAS Code
- Guidance as to how to respond to and manage conflict and internal tension
- Coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations
- Support to reduce the effects of disputes in your team