Many employers will find that during some point of their careers, they will be involved in handling a
Disciplinary and/or Grievance. There is very specific legislation as to how a disciplinary/grievance
procedure should be carried out, which can be a minefield for employers.
Who is it For?
Any line manager, or anyone who may be involved in managing a disciplinary and / or grievance hearing.
This workshop will provide delegates with a full overview of the Code of Practice regarding managing
disciplinary and guidance . Delegates will gain confidence in managing this difficult subject by
undertaking practical exercises and group discussion.
• Understand the statutory Disciplinary & Grievance code of conduct.
• Know how to handle a disciplinary or grievance interview, including documentation and interview
• Understand how to handle a subsequent appeal hearing and outcome.
• Be able to deal with conflict and disharmony within the team and manage staff issues effectively through the disciplinary process.
• Consider when suspension may be necessary and the process involved.
• Realise the risks of not undertaking a fair and correct process
The 121 HR Business Partnership is at the heart of the relationship with our clients. The partnership brings the benefits of cost-effective HR support and professional advice without the worry of escalating legal fees when issues arise.
121 HR Business Manager is a professional HR service provided to businesses on an outsourced basis. Each business has different needs, therefore we tailor our service and approach to fit perfectly with your organisation.
121 HR Solutions provide a comprehensive range of HR services that can be accessed through the Business Manager package, or more commonly on a short-term project basis. This is useful to organisations that do not employ full-time HR staff and lack the knowledge and skills required.