Managing Investigations (Dundee)
June 4 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£160
There are many occasions where there is a need to hold internal investigations in the workplace.
This workshop covers key approaches, procedures and checklists to help ensure that you consider all the key factors and that you follow the process in a fair and objective manner.
Delegates will develop valuable understanding of what the law requires and will learn key skills in the investigation processes, such as analysis and report writing
We look at:
• The legal implications and burden of proof
• The responsibilities of the employer
• The rights of the employee
• The stages of an investigation
• Listening and questioning techniques
• When to suspend
• When to dismiss
• Writing the report and presenting finding