Every business needs to understand the importance of effective performance management and why it
matters. Managing poor performance means understanding the reasons for underperforming and
working out strategies to get the best from poor performers.
Who is it For?
Any manager or supervisor with responsibility for staff and their performance.
This workshop you will learn the most common reasons for underperformance, whilst making the link
between performance and motivation and using your own leadership and coaching style to make changes
to get the most from under performers.
• Understand what constitutes poor performance
• Understand how to evidence the necessary skills & attributes in the role when evaluating performance
• Gain the key skills to provide two-way feedback
• Understand the legal and best practice context for dealing with poor performance
• Learn how to effect changed performance and use gained knowledge to drive improvement
• Deal confidently with the consequences of poor performance
Who is it for?
Anyone responsible for managing employees.
Price: £175 + VAT, per person. Maximum of 4 delegates per organisation.
Time: 10.00am – 16.00pm.
The 121 HR Business Partnership is at the heart of the relationship with our clients. The partnership brings the benefits of cost-effective HR support and professional advice without the worry of escalating legal fees when issues arise.
121 HR Business Manager is a professional HR service provided to businesses on an outsourced basis. Each business has different needs, therefore we tailor our service and approach to fit perfectly with your organisation.
121 HR Solutions provide a comprehensive range of HR services that can be accessed through the Business Manager package, or more commonly on a short-term project basis. This is useful to organisations that do not employ full-time HR staff and lack the knowledge and skills required.